Name:
Location: Reunion, Réunion

My family is from Micronesia and my name is Edward, although now we live in Reunion. I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers, and we all play different traditional musical instruments. Or maybe that was a dream that I had...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Get informed, then take action.

For changes to be made, for action to be taken, and for people to make use of the power they weild, first they must be aware of the situation. They must be informed as to what is going on in the world around them; the world behind the veil that hides realities from us on a daily basis.
Then, and only then, they must make their voices heard. People have power: we must only choose to use it.
At my first available opportunity, I will be adding to this blog contact information and links for government and media agencies, including the major media of the west, and the EU and US governments (to start with). I will also be typing in some letters I have written and will be writing to representatives and companies and organisations about issues of concern in our world today.
With a greuling work schedule these resources may take time in going up, but they are on the way nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Baccarat Online said...

I do not trust you

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home